August 27, 2009

So Much Love!

I am thrilled to see so many loving and passionate young people making a difference in our world. As I type this, there are so many people volunteering endless hours to bring positive change to the poorest countries and the most unfortunate people! It makes me very emotional to see their impact on their blogs and websites! I follow a very special young woman's journey in Uganda and her goal to feed over 700 children each day! I read about about a young husband and wife who have dedicated so much of their lives to empowering families who have adopted orphans infected with HIV/Aids. I read about a 20 year old woman who has adopted 13 Ugandan young girls that now call her "Mommy". So many emotional stories, so many people who deserve to be acknowledged! What are you doing to be the change you want to see in our world?

No comments:

Post a Comment