June 14, 2009

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!
Well, after many months I finally have another blog up and running! My Ghana blog is still active, however I don't post much there anymore. I felt I still needed to share my thoughts and so I have created this blog entitled "Grateful Life". I think the title is self explanatory. I have lived a life so many others in our world aren't fortunate enough to experience, so this title is perfect!

I am constantly on facebook trying to inform people about what is happening with my beloved school kids at Idea & Ideology. My blog will allow those who aren't on Facebook to read my thoughts as well. I also like to post my favorite videos about the inspirational stories that come from Africa! And of course, I am always trying to inform others about some of the atrocities that are being committed against the people of this beautiful continent.

I hope you enjoy!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment