June 18, 2009

Wonderful News from Ghana!

I want to update everyone on the great news from Ghana. My dear friend Kofi sent me an emotional email describing how well the school is doing in Accra. Since building the new school at Idea & Ideology before leaving in April 2008, it has attracted over 70 students. Now if you remember, when I was there I was teaching 20 children ages 2 to 8 years of age. I am so thrilled to share this news with all my friends and family because you all pitched in to raise over $5,000 for Africa's children!! Also, Kofi just received the packages I sent, so the kids should be well stocked with pencils, erasers and crayons. I cannot wait to see the school and all the kids - I will hopefully be returning for a visit to Ghana soon!














My beautiful kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment